These Terms and Conditions adbono outline the rules and regulations for adbono’s Website, located at https://adbono.online/.
When you visit this site, we assume you agree to this set of terms and conditions. Only continue using the adbono Website if you accept all these terms and conditions outlined on this site.
The following terminology is applicable in these terms and conditions, privacy statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this site and who is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” is a reference to the Company. “Party,” “Parties,” as well as “Us,” refers to our Client as well as ourselves. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of payment that is required for the execution of helping the Client most effectively to achieve the objective of meeting the Client’s requirements about providing the specified services by the current law of the Netherlands. Any usage of the above terms, or any other words, in the singular or plural, as well as capitalization or he/she/they, are considered interchangeable, and hence as referring to the identical.
If not stated otherwise, adbono or its licensors hold all intellectual property rights of everything on Adbono. The intellectual property rights of all material are protected. You can access this through Adbono for private use, subject to limitations in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from adbono
- Rent, sell or sub-license content from adbono
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or replicate material from Adbono
- Re-distribute content from adbono
This Agreement begins at the time of this date. These Terms and Conditions were created using the accessible Terms and Conditions Generator.
Some areas of this Website allow users to share their opinions and other information within certain site sections. adbono does not moderate the comments, edit or publish them, nor does it examine Comments in advance of their publication on the site. Comments do not represent the opinions or views of adbono, its affiliates, and its agents. Comments express the views and opinions of those who have posted their thoughts and opinions. As far as is allowed by law, adbono shall not be accountable for the comments or any damages, liabilities, or other expenses incurred in connection with posting, using, or displaying Comments on this site.
adbono has the discretion to review all comments and eliminate any comments that may be deemed offensive, inappropriate, or violates these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and affirm that:
- You are entitled to publish the comments on our site and have all the necessary authorizations and permissions for this;
- The Comments are not infringing any intellectual property rights not limited to trademark, copyright, patent, or other rights of any third party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory or offensive, libelous, or offensive material. Illegal or sexually explicit material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to solicit or promote commercial, commercial, or illicit activities.
You grant to adbono a non-exclusive right to reproduce, use and edit, and to permit others to copy, reuse and modify any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to be able to link to our Website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors can connect to our Website similarly to how they link to the websites of other businesses listed, as well as
- Accredited businesses across the System, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
The organizations can hyperlink to our homepage and publications or other information on our Website if the link is.
- isn’t in any way misleading;
- doesn’t suggest in any way sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the party linking to and its products or services or products; and
- It is in its context on the site.
We can consider and accept any other link requests coming from the following kinds of organizations:
- well-known information for business or consumer sources;
- dot.com community-oriented websites;
- associations or other groups that represent organizations for charitable causes;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting, and law companies, as well as
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept links from these organizations if we find the following:
- The link looks good to our accredited companies.
- The organization has no negative record against us.
- That the value for us from the visibility of the hyperlink is greater than the absence of adbono.
- The hyperlink is part of general information about resources.
These organizations can hyperlink to our homepage so that the link.
- isn’t in any way misleading;
- It is not intended to falsely suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or support of the linked party or the products and services it offers or products; and
- It is within the context of the linking Company’s Website.
If you’re among the companies mentioned under paragraph 2 and are keen on linking with our site, please notify us via e-mail to Adbono. Include your name, the name of your company name, contact details, and the URL for your Website, as well as a list of all URLs that you would like for us to hyperlink to your site as well as an outline of the URLs of our Website that you wish to connect. Give us a few weeks to receive an answer.
The organizations that have been approved can link to our Website in the manner described below:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being connected to
- Through the use of another description for our site that is linked to, compatible with the context and style of the information on the Website of the linking party.
The logo of Adbono or any other image will be permitted in connection with a link unless there is an agreement to license trademarks.
Without prior written permission, you should not design frames on our web pages that modify our Website’s visual appearance or presentation.
We are not accountable for any content which appears on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us from any claims that may arise on your Website. It is prohibited that any link(s) should be placed on any website which could be considered libelous, illegal, or offensive or infringes or otherwise violates or promotes the infringement of, or any other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Our Company reserves the right to ask to remove all or any links from our Website. You agree to take down all links to our Website upon demand immediately. We reserve the right to amend the terms of these conditions and its linking policy at any time. If you continue to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you find a hyperlink on our Website offensive, feel free to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll look into requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so, nor are we required to reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this Website is accurate. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. We do not guarantee to ensure that the site is available or that the content on the site is kept current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions that relate to this Website or the usage of this site. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or eliminate our liability for death and personal injuries;
- Limit or eliminate the liability of us or you for any fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- Limit your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law applicable to you. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- Exempt us from any of your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The restrictions and limitations of the liability set forth by the present Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) apply to all claims which arise from the disclaimer, which includes liabilities arising from contracts in tort and also for violation of statutory obligations.
Read Our Privacy And Policy